I. Position: Marketing Manager
1. Job description
- To give VICOSTONE’s Board of Directors advices on its development of production and business strategies.
- To plan the marketing strategies under the orientations and directions of VICOSTONE’s Board of Directors.
- To make the (monthly, quarterly, yearly) marketing plans and budget for related activities. To deploy the marketing plans and budget effectively.
- To research and collect the information about markets, competitive products and competitors to prepare the feasibility reports for each specific market.
- To develop the advertisement and communication plans to promote VICOSTONE brand and create demands for VICOSTONE’s products.
- To prepare the effective sales and customer care policies.
- To manage, perform and take responsibility for all activities of the Marketing Division.
- To build up the structures for organizing, training and developing the marketing team to ensure the professional marketing skills.
- Other tasks as assigned by VICOSTONE’s Board of Directors.
- Local and international university degree or above in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Thorough knowledge of Marketing;
- Knowledge of engineered stone manufacture and business.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the similar position in “B to B” companies or the companies with international business environment.
- Good communication and negotiation in English for tasks in the international markets/partners.
- Skills and qualifications:
+ Execution and management skills;
+ Presentation skills;
+ Negotiation skills;
+ Training and instructing skills;
+ Relationship-building skills;
+ Analytical skills and proficient use of tools for the job;
+ Ability to observe and capture the details; creative, logical and strategic thinking;
+ Sensitivity to business opportunities and market changes;
+ Professional management ability
II. Treatment regime
- Salary: Negotiable
- Earnings paid by position, capacity and efficiency of work, ensuring the competitiveness with the labor market.
- Expected type of contract: Full-time, permanent.
- Working conditions:
+ Provide with adequate working facilities as required by the position;
+ Continuously trained to improve knowledge concerning VICOSTONE’s activities;
+ Work in a professional and dynamic environment;
+ Provided with insurance for health care in accordance with VICOSTONE’s regulations;
+ Fully paid for social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance as prescribed by the law;
+ Opportunity to work at VICOSTONE’s branch in the U.S.A, Canada, etc.
III. Dossier includes:
- Cover letter;
- Curriculum vitae: Summary of training and working processes, skills and outstanding achievements;
- Curriculum vitae must be certified by the local government or your current company (valid within 6 months before the date of filing);
- University diploma and transcripts (photocopies – We will check and compare at the interview);
- Certificate of English (if any);
- Notarized copy of Certificate of Birth Registration;
- Copy of ID card;
- Health certificate issued by the district-level health authority or above (valid within 6 months before the date of filing);
- Application form issued by the Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Other relevant documents (if any).
IV. Submission address
Human Resources Division, VICOSTONE Joint Stock Company
Address: Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park, Thach Hoa commune, Thach That district, Hanoi
Ms. Pham Thi Lieu, Mob: 090 456 3736
Ms. Nguyen Thi Kieu Loan, Mob: 098 582 2011